There are regular, air-conditioned coach transfers from the airport and most hotels in the Nadi and Coral Coast regions to Robinson Crusoe Island's mainland jetty. The journey to the island is a short cruise through the calm waters of the Tuva River, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the native birdlife inhabiting the surrounding mangrove forests.
Here are the approximate travel times from nearby hotels to get to Robinson Crusoe’s mainland jetty:
- The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa – 5 minutes
- Yatule Resort & Spa - 5 minutes
- Shangri La’s Fijian Resort & Spa – 15 minutes
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort – 25 minutes
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay – 30 minutes
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton – 30 minutes
- Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa – 35 minutes
- The Warwick Fiji – 45 minutes
- Denarau Island – 45 minutes
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Robinson Crusoe Island to Mainland Jetty - 9am/4pm/9:20pm.
- Mainland Jetty to Island - 10am/5pm/10pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Robinson Crusoe Island to Mainland Jetty - 9am/4pm.
- Mainland Jetty to Island - 10am/5pm
- unscheduled/private transfer only
Coach pick up schedule:
2018 Transfer Prices
Return Scheduled coach & boat transfers - FJD$99.00 per adult / FJD$50 per child
One Way Off-schedule taxi & boat transfers - FJD$60 per adult surcharge/ $30 per child surcharge. Minimum 2 adults.
Private taxi and boat transfers can be arranged at any time of the day or night.
The cost of return boat & coach transfers is included for all day trip tours except the Half Day Island Chill.
To book your transfers please email reservations
Directions for Self-driving
Driving to Robinson Crusoe Island’s mainland Jetty is a breeze! We have secured parking available at the jetty for a limited number of cars (please advise ahead of time if you wish to self-drive so that we can secure a car space for you).
Directions from Nadi:
- Head south on Queens Rd towards Suva for 37km/40 minutes
- Turn right at the Natadola Rd junction (Tuva Sanatan Shiv temple) towards the Intercontinental Fiji, Yatule and Natadola Bay Golf Course.
- About 5km down the road will be a sign board for Robinson Crusoe Island. Turn right down this road and follow the signs to the jetty.
You can also search for "Robinson Crusoe Island Jetty" in google maps for directions to the jetty.